For the complete South America Grain Weather Report, CLICK HERE.
- LA NINA still kicking … Bias towards rains underperforming in ARG and east central Brazil
- MJO still moderate as it goes into Phase 8. Again this sets up bias for Below Normal rains over ARG, Above
Normal for Brazil especially east central Brazil. MJO 8 tends to counter impacts of La Nina
- 1-5D in ARG slightly weaker and this is also true for se and se Brazil rains
- 6-10D which was DRY in ARG on Wed & Thus wetter on all Models. Not BIG rains but clearly wetter
- 11-15D unchanged.. Still look like Moderate rain all of ARG with best rain over north third ARG, 1-2”/ 25-60mm 70% coverage … central/ eastern ARG 0.5-1.5”/ 12-38mm.
- Extreme heat for ARG is over and no threat of it coming back for next 2 weeks
For those interested in grains and livestock, Walsh Trading hosts a FREE weekly Grain and Livestock webinar. This webinar is hosted by Sean Lusk, Director and Ben DiCostanzo, Senior Technical Analyst with Walsh Commercial Hedging Services. Sean and Ben look at where the markets currently are and more importantly what hedgers and investors should be looking for in the future. Upon sign-up a recording link will be sent to your email in case you are unable to attend live. Sean and Ben will host their next webinar on Thursday, February 15th at 3PM CST. REGISTER NOW. If you missed our last webinar you may VIEW A RECORDING.