- John Walsh, President
- Steve Caldwell, Senior Vice President/Chief Operating Officer
- Sean Lusk, Vice President Walsh Commercial Hedging Services
- Craig Sielaff, Executive Vice President, Structured Products/Introducing Brokers
- John Weyer, Vice President Walsh Commercial Hedging Services
John Walsh, President, Walsh Trading, Inc.
John began his career in the futures industry in 1986 at privately held firm, Barnes and Company. Barnes and Company was known for its presence at the Board of Trade, particularly in the agricultural sector. From Barnes, John held positions at the privately held firm, Argus and then at Continental Grain. During his time there, Continental Grain was one of the largest clearing firms in the world. Continental Grain had, and continues to maintain, extensive holdings in the cash cattle, poultry, swine, and agriculture industries. At Continental Grain, John had various responsibilities including working for the Options Group and the Risk Management Group where he serviced clients located all over the world.
In 1996, John left Continental Grain to found Walsh Trading, Inc., currently a registered Guaranteed Introducing Broker (GIB) and an NFA member. John’s focus at Walsh Trading has been on hiring and cultivating talented individuals and building relationships throughout the industry. Walsh Trading services some of the largest companies in the world, in their respective fields, as well as individual investors with a commitment to always putting the needs of its customers first.
John trades all markets, but concentrates his efforts in the agricultural sector, more specifically in the relationships revolving around the soybean crush. His trading methodology is based on fundamentals and a personally designed technical system.
- Ben DiCostanzo, Senior Technical Analyst
- Mike Lisanti, Account Executive
- Peter McGinn, Account Executive
- Peter Ori, Options Specialist